These edible snowflakes are super simple to make, even for the youngest child, and are really yummy too. Of course that means that they're not very nutritious, but kids need a treat once in a while anyway -- at least mom does!
BTW -- My teenage son decided that he didn't really need to use the kitchen sheers to cut the tortilla and bit out pieces with his teeth instead! Needless to say, we cooked his "snowflakes" separate from the rest.
What You'll Need:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Fold flour tortillas in half and then in half again. This will leave a quarter tortilla showing.
3. Use kitchen sheers to cut out a snowflake design. It can be any kind of design you want.
4. Unfold the cut tortilla and spread butter on one side. This can be a bit tricky for younger kids to do without tearing the snowflake.
5. Place on baking sheet and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar to taste.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for about five minutes. Mmmm -- Yummy!